Sunday, April 18, 2010

Let Your Heart Decide

 Indicisive? I sure am. 

It might be the negative side to being open to suggestion. It could be that you like too much or that you simply just don't know what you want. So, let your heart decide....




I could see myself sporting one of these and making snap decisions in those situations where its really necessary. Blood orange sorbet or Cherry Swirl... Cherry swirl? 
*twirl necklace* 
NO
Ok, sorbet it is. 

Should I buy this pair of shoes? 
*spin spin spin*
MAYBE
"What?!!*
*spin spin spin*
NO
"What?!!"
*SPIN SPIN SPIN* 
"YES" 
(you should)
"Ohhh, that's more like it. I knew you agreed"

$$
*kaachinngggg*

I can see this really coming in handy.
Both for myself and a friend of mine...

Or maybe you just need more affirmation? 

Having that sinking feeling? 


Or don't know what to think of someone? 

You probably don't need help to decide that this is just undeniably cute... and useful if you are an indecisive person. 
Find it at 
Jewellery for the Unruly.




1 comment:

  1. HAHA yes I agree, they would be very helpful! Especially when we are trying to decide what to do and both of us are equally indecisive and easygoing about what/where to eat/go/do...
    xo

    ReplyDelete

:)